In this category you can find a wide selection of USB cables - the offer includes virtually all terminals, technologies and standards used on the market.
The USB connector in various configurations is one of the most common equipment in modern homes, offices, commercial premises, coworking spaces and more. This type of cable is widely used by manufacturers of most electronic devices - smartphones, tablets, cameras, cameras, MP3 players, printers, scanners, etc. Computers and portable computers are equipped with USB ports and it is through them that you can send data from the memory of these devices to the hard disk, configure or update the software.
Meet users expectations
However, until recently, individual manufacturers have used different standards. Our offer is a response to the needs of both owners of the most modern devices and slightly older models.
The product catalog includes:
- USB-A - USB-mini-B and USB-mico-B cables - used in most devices such as telephones, power banks, cameras, tablets and devices designed for data transmission,
- USB-A - USB-B cables - still used in printers and scanners,
- USB-A - USB-A cables,
- USB-A cables - Apple 30-pin - used in older iPhones and iPods,
- USB-A - USB-C cables,
- USB-microB cables - USB-microB,
- USB-A - UC-E6 cables - used in Nikon, Panasonic, Konica / Minolta, Olympus, SONY, Pentax, Epson, Sanyo cameras.
In addition to cables, the product catalog includes adapters and distributors. The first groups of these accessories work well with devices that do not support the HDMI, VGA, RS-232 or DisplayPort formats, as well as portable computers in which the built-in network card has failed (or is not factory-equipped). In turn, each USB hub with our logo allows you to charge and transfer data through up to 4 devices simultaneously. You can find all kinds of USB cables, USB extension cables and converters. Check!