Akyga® AKY007BR casing is a product from the Gamming category, i.e. those created for players. It has been made with high quality and offers functionalities that should meet the expectations of even the most demanding companies.
The casing allows mounting motherboards: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX. This is a big advantage, allowing the components to be adapted to the growing needs or requirements of the user. The two 5.25"external bays located in the upper part of the housing allow for mounting, for example, a CD / DVD drive or a recorder. Inside the case there are as many as seven 3.5"pockets (convertible up to 2.5") and one internal 5.25"pocket for mounting discs and drives. Adapted openings inside the housing allow easy assembly of components, and an advanced cable management system facilitates the preservation of the order among the wires. The spacious interior allows the installation of long graphics cards up to 385 mm, and the maximum cooling height of the processor is 174 mm.
In the upper part there is a USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 and HD audio connectors, thanks to which access to them is fast and convenient.
In order to ensure better ventilation of the whole, six fans were placed in the housing: two side ones with a diameter of 12 cm, a back one with a diameter of 8 or 12 cm, two front ones with a diameter of 12 cm and an upper one, also with a diameter of 12 cm. The maximum cooling height of the processor is 174 mm. Cooling is also favored by inserts made of steel mesh front, side and top panels. This solution makes the air circulation, regardless of the number of fans installed, is much better than in fully enclosed casing, and this provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for a long time. In addition, the casing construction allows for the lower assembly of the ATX power supply, thanks to which the fan of the power supply can freely draw cool air from the outside from the bottom of the casing, and then push the warm air backwards. In this way, the remaining components inside the box can reach the maximum level of cooling. On the front panel and under the ATX power supply, dust filters have been installed that limit the ingress of dust into the interior. The design also allows the use of a liquid cooling system.
On the front of the casing there is a USB 3.0 standard socket, thanks to which data transfer or loading of devices is very fast, and one standard 2.0 port. There are headphones and microphone inlets next to it, providing easy and quick access to connect peripherals.
To build the structure, 0.63 mm thick sheet metal was used, which together with special rubber feet on the bottom of the casing effectively reduces vibrations and vibrations of the unit, ensuring its stability and thus reducing the level of noise generated.
The set includes a set of assembly screws. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
Out of concern for the environment, all Akyga enclosures are packed in packaging.
* For the installation of 3.5 "and 2.5" disks in 3.5 "bays it is necessary to use appropriate pockets. Two AK-CA-02 tool pockets are included in the kit.
- Product code AKY007BR
- Product type Computer case ATX
- Format Midi ATX
- Series Gamer
- Motherboard compatibility ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external 2 pcs
- Drive bay 5.25" internal 1 pc
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installation Yes ( via AK-CA-01 )
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal 7 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" external None
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installation Yes ( via AK-CA-02 )
- Drive bays 2.5" internal Yes ( via AK-CA-02 )
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installation Yes ( via AK-CA-02 )
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installation No
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all 7 pcs
- Total internal bays 8 pcs
- Total external bays 2 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length 385 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height 174 mm
- Sheet thickness 0.6 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel 1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel 1 pc
- Total number of USB connectors 2 pcs
- Memory card reader None
- Audio input on the front panel 1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel 1 pc
- Expansion card slots 7
- Security lock None
- Hole for padlock None
- Cable management system Advanced
- Installed fans None
- Fan adjustments None
- Spaces for additional fans 6
- Fan slots description Side: 2x12cm, back: 8/12cm, front: 2x12cm, top: 12cm
- Water cooling ready Yes
- Anti-dust filters Yes
- Power supply tunnel No
- Power supply unit included None
- Material Galvanized steel
- Product color Black
- Display None
- Package EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H) 455 x 208 x 452 mm
- Package size (L x W x H) 525 x 248 x 504 mm
- Net weight 4.2 kg
- Gross weight 5.3 kg
- CE compatibility Yes
- Included accesories 2 x AK-CA-01, 2 x AK-CA-02
- EAN code 5901720131881
- Warranty 24 months