AK-BC-01 is a Akyga® offer charger for charging batteries in two sizes: AA (R6) and AAA (R03).
Handy microprocessor charger for simultaneous charging of up to 4 batteries with individual control of each cell. Allows quick recharging (1-5 hours) from one to four rechargeable batteries. Fully independent channels allow different sizes and brands of the batteries. The multifunctional LCD display shows the status of each battery separately and warns about placing the batteries in wrong polarity. The distinguishing feature of the charger is the regeneration of long unused or fully discharged batteries - the device detects decrease in battery voltage below 0,9V and restores correct voltage (1.2 - 1.25V). Thanks to this feature, even batteries that do not show polar voltage can be restored to normal operation.
The charger is equipped with all the necessary safety features and additional protection against:
- the effects of overload and short circuit,
- overcharging the battery,
- overheating of cells (60ºC),
- charging the batteries incorrectly, damaged or in bad polarity (resulting in disconnection of charging).
The charger is for Ni-MH batteries.
The set includes a 0.5 m power cord.
- Product code AK-BC-01
- Product type Battery charger
- Supply voltage 110-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage 1.2 V
- Battery type Ni-MH
- Mechanical switch None
- Ground wire None (II protection class)
- OVP Yes
- OCP Yes
- OPP Yes
- OTP Yes
- SCP Yes
- Power supply connector IEC C8
- Cable length 0.5 m
- Power parameters AA 1.2 V DC 1800mA, AAA 1.2 V DC 900mA
- Material ABS
- Product color Silver
- Backlight color Green
- Display LCD
- Temperature 0 - 35 °C
- Package EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H) 109 x 68 x 29 mm
- Package size (L x W x H) 205 x 139 x 45 mm
- Net weight 156 g
- Gross weight 239.2 g
- CE compatibility Yes
- FCC compatibility Yes
- RoHS compatibility Yes
- REACH compatibility Yes
- Included accesories Cable IEC C7 0.5 m
- EAN code 5901720132741
- Warranty 24 months