The Akyga® AKY010BW case is a product of a Gamer series, which means it is designed especially for players. Aesthetic, matte front panel with steel mesh inserts gives the product an expressive look, and in case of gaming housing it is sometimes as important as the interior.
It has been designed with care of high performance and the greatest possible versatility. The casing allows one of four different types of motherboards to be used: Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX motherboard, which is an important asset in adapting the components to changing needs and requirements. Two 5.25" external bays located on the top will allow you to mount a CD/DVD drive or burner and the 3.5" external bay can be used as a space for memory card reader. Inside there are four 3.5” bays (convertible to 2.5") and one 2.5” bay, giving a total of 5 internal bays for mounting disks and drives. All bays allow completely tool-less service. The advanced cable management system and customizable internal cutouts facilitate the installation of components, while the spacious interior allows for the installation of long graphics cards up to 380 mm.
In order to provide better overall ventilation, the case makes it possible to install five fans: two front (12 cm), two top (12 cm) and rear (12 cm). The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 158 mm. Cooling is also favored by mesh inserts on front panel and vents on top panel, which means that air circulation regardless of the number of fans installed, is significantly better than in fully enclosed enclosures, which provides cooler conditions for key components, ensuring their stable operation for longer time. Moreover, the structure allows to mount ATX power supply on the bottom so that the power supply’s fan can freely take the cool air from outside of the case and then push the warm air out in the back. In this way, other components within the enclosure can achieve maximum cooling. On the front panel and under the ATX power supply dust filters are installed.
On the front panel there is a USB 3.0 port for fast data transfer and standard 2.0 port for connecting wireless mice, keyboards, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals.
The construction is made of 0.60 mm thick metal sheet which effectively reduces vibrations, ensuring its stability and reducing the level of generated noise. On the side panel there is a window of Plexiglas that allows insight into the work of components and the overall presentation of the set.
A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
To protect the environment, all Akyga cases are packed in EcoBoxes.
- Product code AKY010BW
- Product type Computer case ATX
- Format Midi ATX
- Series Gamer
- Motherboard compatibility ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external 2 pcs
- Drive bay 5.25" internal None
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installation Yes
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal 4 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" external 1 pc
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installation Yes
- Drive bays 2.5" internal 1 pc
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installation Yes
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installation No
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all 6 pcs
- Total internal bays 5 pcs
- Total external bays 3 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length 380 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height 158 mm
- Sheet thickness 0.6 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel 1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel 1 pc
- Total number of USB connectors 2 pcs
- Memory card reader None
- Audio input on the front panel 1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel 1 pc
- Expansion card slots 7
- Security lock Yes
- Hole for padlock Yes
- Cable management system Advanced
- Installed fans None
- Fan adjustments Manual
- Spaces for additional fans 5
- Fan slots description Front: 2x12cm, back: 12cm, top: 2x12cm
- Water cooling ready No
- Anti-dust filters Yes
- Power supply tunnel No
- Power supply unit included None
- Material Galvanized steel, ABS
- Product color Black
- Display None
- Package EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H) 458 x 205 x 476 mm
- Package size (L x W x H) 516 x 254 x 516 mm
- Net weight 3.8 kg
- Gross weight 4.3 kg
- CE compatibility Yes
- Included accesories Set of mounting screws
- EAN code 5901720133700
- Warranty 24 months