A set of Akyga® AKY015BK housing with power supply and five fans is a product is a Gamer series computer case designed especially for players. Made of high quality components, offers functionalities which should meet even the highest expectations. The front panel of the case is made of plexiglass window and side panel is made of glass window which allows to see the inside work of the set.
The case allows to mount Micro ATX, Mini ITX, Flex ATX or standard ATX motherboard which is a great advantage allowing to adapt components to user’s needs. Inside the case there are two 3.5" bays and two 2.5" bays for hard drives and drivers. The advanced cable management system and customizable internal cutouts facilitate the installation of components, while the spacious interior allows for the installation of long graphics cards up to 380 mm.
On the front panel there is one USB 3.0 port for fast data transfer and two standard USB 2.0 port for connecting wireless mice, keyboard, external storage media or other peripherals. The headphone and microphone inputs are located right next to it, providing easy and fast access to the peripherals. There is also a button for controlling the LED backlight in the fan. For better cooling, there is a possibility to install up to five fans. Cooling is also favored by mesh inserts on the front panel. The maximum height of CPU cooling system is 160 mm.
The Akyga® AK-P3-500 Pro series power supply with 500W is compatible with ATX 2.31 standard.
Advanced parameters allow for use in complex configurations. The power supply has 5 SATA connectors, 2 MOLEX connectors, mini-MOLEX connector, PCI 6-pin connector, PCI-E 6+2-pin connector, EPS 4+4-pin and a universal 20+4-pin motherboard connector. An important feature are longer cables that allow an easy installation in bottom-mounting cases. A silent 12 cm fan with chromed grill provide efficient cooling. Manual on/off switch allows for safe power cut off without the need of disconnecting the network cord. High efficiency and stable operation of the power supply affects the reliability of all computer components.
Several important protectors (OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, SCP) and PFC filter protect and prevent main computer parts from damage and stabilize the operation of the power supply so that it works without any unwanted interference.
The 5 fans included have a diameter of 12 cm and 15 blue LED diodes. The fans are dedicated to ATX cases, characterized by high quality and quiet work (up to 20dB). They are equipped with 3-pin and molex connectors, thanks to which they can easily be connected to any computer adapter with this connector. These fans have anti-vibration pads in the corners.
A set of assembly screws included. The contents of the set may vary depending on the delivery.
To protect the environment, all Akyga® cases are packed in EcoBoxes.
- Product code AKY015BK-01
- Product type Computer case ATX
- Format Midi ATX
- Series Gamer
- Motherboard compatibility ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX, Mini ITX
- Drive bay 5.25" external None
- Drive bay 5.25" internal None
- Tool-less 5.25" drive installation No
- Drive Bays 3.5" internal 2 pcs
- Drive bay 3.5" external None
- Tool-less 3.5" drive installation Yes
- Drive bays 2.5" internal 2 pcs
- Tool-less 2.5" drive installation No
- Tool-less 2.5" slim drive installation No
- Drive Bays 2.5" and 3.5" in all 4 pcs
- Total internal bays 4 pcs
- Total external bays None
- Maximum graphic card length 380 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height 160 mm
- Sheet thickness 0.7 mm
- USB 3.0 ports on the front panel 1 pc
- USB 2.0 ports on the front panel 2 pcs
- Total number of USB connectors 3 pcs
- Memory card reader None
- Audio input on the front panel 1 pc
- Microphone input on the front panel 1 pc
- Expansion card slots 7
- Security lock None
- Hole for padlock None
- Cable management system Advanced
- Installed fans 5x AW-12C-BL (Molex & 3-pin 15LED)
- 80 PLUS compatibility No
- Fan size 120 mm
- Fan adjustments None
- Spaces for additional fans 1
- Fan slots description Front: 3x12cm, back: 12cm, top: 2x12cm
- Water cooling ready No
- Anti-dust filters Yes
- Power supply tunnel Yes
- Power supply unit included AK-P3-500
- Material Galvanized steel, ABS
- Product color Black
- Display None
- Package EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H) 435 x 201 x 435 mm
- Package size (L x W x H) 491 x 256 x 486 mm
- Net weight 7.4 kg
- Gross weight 7.0 kg
- CE compatibility Yes
- Included accesories AK-P3-500, 5 x AW-12C-BL
- EAN code 5901720135568
- Warranty 24 months