Riser Akyga® AK-CA-64 PCI-E 1x - 16x for connecting devices with a PCI-E 16x, 8x or 4x input to the PCI-E 1x input.
Riser allows to increase the mounting space for modern graphic cards that usually occupy the width of 2 motherboard’s slots. It’s also useful equipment for mining rig frames. Increased space between graphic cards improves PCI-E slots ventilation, lowering the temperature and increasing the efficiency of graphic cards performance.
- Built-in 6-pin power socket and 6-pin SATA adapter,
- USB 3.0 cable with a length of 55 cm for easy and quick card insertion,
- Compatibility with PCI-E 16x, 8x, 4x and 1x slots,
- Gold-plated contacts ensuring high quality of connections,
- Compliance with the PCI-E specification Version 1.0 and 2.0,
- Suitable for 1U/2U rack cabinets,
- Equipped with 4 capacitors to stabilize graphics cards powering,
- 2 LEDs indicating the riser’s operation status.
The riser has mounting holes with a spacing of 3.6 cm width x 9.6 cm length.
- Product code AK-CA-64
- Product type PC case accesories
- Series 009s
- Compliance with the PCI Express specification Version 1.0, 2.0
- Mounting hole spacing 3.6 x 9.6 cm
- Cable length 55 cm, 15 cm
- The cable plug #1 Female connector PCI-E 16x
- The cable plug #2 Male connector PCI-E 1x
- Communication interface USB 3.0
- Power cable included Yes
- Backlight color Red and blue LED
- Package Foil
- Product size (L x W x H) 100 x 40 x 25 mm
- Package size (L x W x H) 140 x 60 x 26 mm
- Net weight 180 g
- Gross weight 189 g
- Included accesories Adapter PCB PCI-E 1x / USB 3.0, cable USB 3.0 55cm, adapter AK-CA-30
- EAN code 5901720134806
- Warranty 24 months