- Akyga products are covered by a 24-month warranty.
- The warranty covers damage resulting from product structural defects.
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by non-compliance with the operating instructions, neglect of maintenance, incorrect installation by the User, as well as intentional damage to the product (e.g. as a result of opening, interference by unauthorized persons).
- All complaints about Akyga products should be submitted to the point where the purchase was made. The defective product must be delivered with proof of purchase and serial number. This should be done on your own - in person or sent courier.
- Each advertised product should be complete, in case of submitting an incomplete product, the complaint may be rejected.
- Any change in the product can only be made by an authorized person. It should be confirmed by signature and stamp.
Technical support - fault verification
Before submitting a complaint, we suggest contacting the technical support department using the contact form.
Our consultants will help remotely solve the problem or confirm the need to make a complaint.
Contact from Monday to Friday between 8:00 - 16:00.