Privacy and cookies policy
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The publisher of the www.akyga.com website ("Website") is Ropla Computers Sp. z o.o. ("Company"), with registered office in Suchy Dwór (52-200), ul. Wrocławska 1C.
All rights to the Website, including its text and graphic elements, the layout of the Website pages and other elements are reserved, unless expressly stated otherwise. The use of content posted on the Website does not imply the acquisition by users of any rights on intangible goods to images or databases contained therein. The user may use these images or databases only within the scope of fair use, designated by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended), acts of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws No. 128, item 1402) and the Act of April 16, 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (Journal of Laws No.93.47.211, as amended). In particular, apart from the cases specified in these provisions, it is forbidden to copy, modify or transmit electronically or otherwise any part of the Website in whole or in part to the Company without the prior written consent of the Company.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By sending questions via the Website pages or by subscribing for documents and information about the Company, the User provides personal data to the Company, in particular, the name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and IP addresses. Without providing such personal data, it is not possible for the User to subscribe or send a request to the Company.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User is Ropla Computers Sp. z o.o. ("Company"), with registered office in Suchy Dwór (52-200), ul. Wrocławska 1C.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: RODO) and other applicable regulations.
Personal data provided by the User is processed by the Company pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO, in order to respond to the User. If the User subscribes to the newsletter, personal data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the RODO), in order to conduct marketing activities consisting in sending this newsletter by the Company. The data may also be processed in order to fulfill the obligations of the Company provided for by law (Article 6 paragraph 1 point c of the RODO) and to protect the rights of the Company, including in particular redress (legally justified interest of the administrator - Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f RODO).
The Company processes User's personal data only for necessary time to achieve the purposes of their processing indicated in the Policy or the fulfillment of obligations imposed by law, and if the period of limitation of claims resulting from these purposes is longer - until the expiry of the limitation period.
Recipients of personal data may be entities providing services to the Company related to responses to User's questions or subscription, including IT service providers, as well as entities providing accounting, advisory and marketing services to the Administrator.
Pursuant to the rules set out in the provisions regulating the protection of personal data, the User has the right to request access to data, rectify them, limit their processing, deletion, the right to transfer data, and the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
In cases where the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 point 1 letter f RODO), the User has the right to object to the processing of personal data if it is justified by a special situation of the client or if personal data is processed for direct marketing.
A.n. rights (except for the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body), the Customer may execute by sending a relevant request to the following address: email@example.com.
In order to establish statistical data on user traffic and to facilitate users' use of the Website content, the Company uses a technology known as cookies, ie information saved by the Website server on the user's computer, which the server can read each time it connects to the computer. The User may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his web browser, which will not cause difficulties in using the content of the Website.
Personal data obtained from the forms are not distributed or sold to other entities.
The website has Google Analytics installed, which tracks user traffic on all subpages using cookies. Information obtained using this tool is not shared with other entities and is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the usability of the site.
If the Customer does not agree to send the newsletter to the e-mail address, the Customer may realize by sending a relevant request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. or click on the appropriate link at the end of every automatic message sent as part of the newsletter.
THE COOKIES POLICY OF THLE WWW.AKYGA.COM WEBSIDE
1. "Cookies" should be understood as IT data stored in user's end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files. The website has Google Analytics installed, which tracks user traffic on all subpages using cookies. Information obtained using this tool is not shared with other entities and is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the usability of the site.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files to:
a) the ability to log in and maintain a user session on each subsequent page of the website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize user device for display the page according to user's preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control this performance and constantly check the relevant legal acts compliance - the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
6. Software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic service of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or inform about every cookie transfer to the user's devices.
7. Website Users can change the settings for cookies at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/what-are-cookies/
8. The Website Operator informs that changes in the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of Websites.