The Akyga® AKM121 open air cryptocurrency mining frame made of powder coated steel, allows the installation of 12 graphics cards, whose maximum length can be up to 390 mm.
The case has a riser shelf and an integrated fan module. Suitable for risers with 40 mm distance between assembly screws. It is equipped in universal holder for 2.5” hard drive. The construction can handle up to 4 power supplies at the same time. The kit comes with the on/off switch cable, so turning the miner on is way more easy and convenient. High quality ensures very good frame stability and rigidity.
Length: 104 cm
Width: 39 cm
Height: 42 cm
Set for self-assembly, a kit of screws included.
Does not contain motherboard, CPU, fans, power supplies, riders, graphic cards and their mounting screws.
- Product code AKM121
- Product type Mining frame
- Motherboard compatibility ATX
- Drive bays 2.5" 1 pc
- Riser shelf Yes
- Fan module Yes
- Number of GPU stands 12 pcs
- Number of power supply stations 4 pcs
- Maximum graphic card length 390 mm
- Sheet thickness 1 - 2 mm
- Installed fans None
- Fan size 12 cm
- Spaces for additional fans 9
- Power supply unit included None
- Material Galvanized steel
- Product color Black
- Package EcoBox
- Product size (L x W x H) 1040 x 390 x 420 mm
- Package size (L x W x H) 1300 x 410 x 90 mm
- Net weight 9.35 kg
- Gross weight 10.2 kg
- Included accesories Allen screws, button I/O
- EAN code 5901720134646
- Warranty 24 months